Friday, November 13, 2009

My Mother

My mother is 97 years old and has been in excellent health. I have been concerned about her seditary lifestyle, but she is 97 and why hound her about moving about and getting out for walks if she would rather sit and watch pictures on her photo frame?

Well, it has caused clots to form in her blood and lodge in her lungs. the last two days have been pretty rough for the precious lady I know at MOTHER! She was taken out of her comfort zone. This tramatized her and mixed up her thinking. The tests were experiences that she could not understand and other care proved to be humiliating to her.

We are eager to get her to my sister Sarah's house and get her on Reliv. We have had people who have had blood clots disolved while taking this nutrition. Mother's doctor said that we could do what we felt was best.

Praying for her is of utmost importance. Our conversation needs to remain positive and music and old hymns with help her keep her mind focused. I talked to her last night and again this morning. I felt that both calls went well. The one this morning was quite good as we sang a couple of old songs.

I had her sing a song of her choice.
She sang her heart's desire.
"Away to the harvest, the fields are now white..." and I don't Know all the words, but it ends with, "the Rapture is coming and it won't be long."

So this shows that in her churned up thinking patterns she is still crying for souls to come into the kingdom. She would love to be taken up in the rapture, so we need to be sure we are ready and also that we are bringing souls with us.

My mother is one of only a few in her catagory. She has held onto her convictions and still loves to recite the first part of Romans 8. Say a prayer for Katie, a mother of 6 living children, a grandmother, and greatgrandmother of a troop!

No comments: