Thursday, December 31, 2009

NEW RELEASE


Spring into the New Year with fresh new concepts from the second edition of my first book!
I Had my friend, Rich Shaver, here helping me upload this picture. It does not show the real cover of my newest edition of my first book, but it has the background.
I love the stairway. It really resembles the stairs that Joseph climbed when he was finally summoned out of prison and appeared before the king of Egypt. He never descended those stairs to slavery again!
John 8:36 tells us that if Jesus has set us free we will truly be set free. Romans 6:14 says that sin has no more dominion over us!
Order your book online in English or in Spanish from www.StonesOfGold.org and find out how to see your God-given dreams come true! 2010 is the year for us to live life with a purpose.

No comments: