Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ashley Katherine Damsgard


God really does ordain the births of our children. Back in August, 2009 after I learned that both Bonita and Lacinda were pregnant, I was standing at my kitchen counter and the Lord gave me a vision. In a second I saw three little girls. The one I saw the clearest was a dark-haired beautify sitting on a white fence. She looked a little bigger than the two little ones that stood in front of the fence. I could not see those, I just knew they were two little girls standing in front of the fence. The vision came so unexpectedly that I just said out loud, "Three little girls!" I had no question as to what sex the two unborn babies were. Bonita found out that she is having a girl, and Lacinda didn't want to know what she was having, so i just logged my vision. God has not confirmed it by the birth of this new little life. Ashley arrived Sat. evening about 1/2 hour after they arrived at the hospital. She is a beautiful 7 pound 15 oz gift from heaven!
As I held her, I was so in awe of this beautiful miracle! thank you, Lord Jesus, and thank you, Chris and Lacinda

1 comment:

Lacinda said...

Aw, I'm finally getting caught up on some blog reading and just saw this. :)