Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Re: My Mother


The past two months have made big changes in my mother's life. I want to post an update to my last November 11th blog.


On December 3rd my mother was placed in a nursing home. She loves her little home. The nursing home staff fixes her 3 Reliv shakes a day. She was soon off of oxygen, which the medical profession thought would never happen. She was restricted to walking only in her room, but now the restrictions have been lifted and she can walk the hallways.


The other day when she was out she met up with a woman who was trying to wheel her way to the dining room. Mom said that she was going so slowly! She pushed her to where she was going. We thank God for this turn-around. We thank the nursing home staff for providing her with her shakes. We also thank Reliv for coming up with such a product.

No comments: